To achieve supply chain objectives under direction of supply chain manager. As a member of the Supply chain Team ensure that materials and finished goods are supplied on time in full and coordinate stock reconciliations.
• To follow up activities related to materials supply from order to warehouse coordinating movements between warehouse factory and stock under clearance.
• To prepare materials PO following to planning meeting
• To perform APO uploads on a monthly basis
• To analyse OSR (order status report) and submit findings to supply chain manager for further decision.
• To analyse materials and FG stock status and propose actions to Supply chain manager
• To perform stock reconciliation on a regular basis for spare parts, materials and FG.
• To ensure proper flow of documents and communication between logistics and warehouse for issuing of finished goods and receiving of materials, providing packing lists.
• To establish and compute GRNs as well as stock transactions in IT system.
• To provide accurate information on materials availability for the use of operational and production scheduling meetings.
• To communicate finished goods despatch plans to all stakeholders and organise vehicle bookings.
• To facilitate clearance process in Oran by submitting required files to relevant administration office
• To communicate finished goods stock movements on a daily basis
• To prepare supply chain reports and performance metrics
• Provide assistance to supply chain manager on supply chain activities liaised to materials and FG supply.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Understands impact of activities and decisions on financials.
• Clearly understands supply chain processes, interactions and constraints.
• Fluent French and English speaker, Arabic would be a plus.
• Knowledge of the import regulations particular to Algeria
• Knowledge of stock management