To ensure the development and implementation of the Trade Marketing & Distribution strategy for the customer cluster & Key channels (KA and HoReCa), in line with the marketing strategy, through effective relationship, commercial management, company operational planning input and resource management.
To ensure efficient delivery of effective trade programs to engage customers, in order to meet objectives set for the consumer segments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A degree, preferably in Marketing/Business Management
• Clear understanding of the strategic planning principles of the company and the direction being followed.
• Have an understanding of supply chain, distribution and logistics.
• In-depth understanding of consumer and customer segmentation.
• In-depth understanding of field operations.
• Knowledge in developing / implementing trade programs.
• Understanding of portfolio management.
• Understanding of BAT’s corporate strategy and end market environment.
• Understanding of financial implications of trade programs.
• Understanding of Trade Marketing and Distribution operations across all channels.
• Expertise in customer segmentation.
• Sound working knowledge of account management principles
• In-depth understanding of Project Management Methodology.
Managerial & Interpersonal Skills
• Sustained levels of leadership capabilities with the ability to operate efficiently in the Manager of Managers passage.
• Resource Management with the ability to manage a large and cross-functional team of people.
• Communication / Interpersonal skills: Communicates clearly, persuasively and is successful in influencing others.
• Ability to develop trade programmes applicable to market regions.
• Negotiating skills as a key driver for results.
• Analytical and Quantitative skills.